Pages

Translate

Monday, October 14, 2013

Daily Exposures

The daily exposures that we have everyday before the beginning of class help me begin to think about different ideas and perspectives instead of just answering a question that we were assigned to do. I like how you don't ask a question and have us come up with an answer for it  that goes along with the song, poem, video, picture, etc.You just talk about anything that comes to mind.  The daily exposures let me have my own view on things that we are look at and everyone interprets it differently and their isn't a right answer. Two daily exposures that i really liked lately was  the song "Courtesy of the Red White and Blue" and the video called "Flawed". Both of these left me thinking about new things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment