Pages

Translate

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Love Interview

Me: Ellisa Peterson is a mother of three. Her oldest daughter is sixteen years old. Her son is fourteen and her youngest daughter is twelve. She raised her children in Mansfield and have been living in the same house and neighborhood ever since they were born. Ellisa is here today to answer some questions for me, her daughter on her experience as a parent and the love she shares with her children.

Me: Hi mom i would like to ask you a few questions on your personal experience as a parent for me, Zack and Paige.

Ellisa: Okay.

Me: So first off, what had made you want to have children someday? 

Ellisa: Well i always wanted a child since i was a little girl. My mother was a great mom and loved being one that i wanted to have the same experience as her. 

Me: Well that is very understandable. How would you describe from before you had children to now? 

Ellisa: I used to have a career and then once i had children i stopped working. I traveled a lot with work and your father also. 

Me: Wow you dropped out on a lot of fun to have us huh? 

Ellisa: yes but it was worth it! 

Me: How about when i was first born, what were your feelings towards me? 

Ellisa: When i first held you in my arms it was one of the happiest moments of my life. I felt so blessed and I didn't wanna let you go. 

Me: Aw! Did you have goals for me, zack and paige?

Ellisa: My goals for you guys are to be good children that are respectful, caring of others, and to be happy in life with whatever you choose to do.

Me: Well those are some good goals! did you have any for yourself as a parent?

Ellisa: My goal for being a parent is to be a great mom who listens, communicates and is always their for you.

Me: Would you ever change the location we grew up in or the schools we went to? A private school?

Ellisa: No. I think Mansfield is a great community to raise children and has a great school system.

Me: What were the biggest challenges you faced when raising me, zack and paige?

Ellisa: The biggest challenge is to do a good job as a parent. Your father and I are here to guide you and hope that you make good decisions in life.

Me: That is a big challenge! How about me and paige fighting all of the time? is that a challenge?

Ellisa: It makes me sad when you and your sister fight because all I want is for you and your sister to be close and to lean on eachother.

Me: I didn't realize that it made you sad! Why did you want to have three kids?

Ellisa: I came from a family where it was just me and my sister and always wished i had another sister or brother and I knew four was too many and two was too little.

Me: My last question for you is since we have such a strong relationship: how would you react to me leaving for college in two years?

Ellisa: I am going to be really sad and miss you terribly and cannot imagine not seeing your sweet smile everyday but i know you won't go to far! Hahaha.

Me: Very funny mom. But thank you for your time!

Ellisa: Your welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment